You can register for PupilPath via your favorite web browser on your computer or you can register via our PupilPath Mobile App. To learn more about our Mobile App, click here.
If you choose to register for PupilPath through your favorite web browser, the following interactive guide and supplemental videos will help you through this process. Additionally, step by step guidance is also provided below.
- Interactive Parent Registration Guide
- Adding a Second Child (Video)
- Parent Registration - Spanish (Video)
- Adding a Second Child - Spanish (Video)
Parent Registration Directions
1. As a parent, you will receive a parent registration letter from your school (Click here for an example). After you have this letter go to pupilpath.skedula.com and click Parents Register
2. Click Email and enter in an up to date email to register your account with. This email will be used for communication with your child's teachers as well as give you the ability to reset your password if need. On this first page, you can enter your prefix, first and last name, choose your school, enter your child's OSIS number, your Child's DOB and your unique Registration code (which can be found on your parent registration letter.
3. Once you have entered all this date, click Register. Shortly after clicking this, you will receive an email in your registered email; to complete your registration, please following the prompt in this email. This prompt will have you activate your account and create your password (must be 8 characters).
4. To login, go to pupilpath.skedula.com and select Login. Then enter your email and password and select Sign In.
Now you will be able to navigate PupilPath. To Learn more about navigating PupilPath, click here.