In this lesson, you will review how to delete an attendance day in Classroom.
Where to Start
1. Select the course you would like to setup a seating chart for on the top of Classroom.
Note: If you cannot see all your courses, hover your mouse over All Courses on the top right hand side. If you have too many courses in the drop down menu, see the guide Settings: Grouping Courses Together.
2. Click Attendance, then Take Attendance.
3. If you have not taken attendance for this course today, a window will pop-up to notify you. Click Close.
1. Underneath Attendance date, choose the date you would like to delete. A calendar will come up when you click in the box. You can click on a day in the calendar to make it the attendance date.
2. Click the Functions tab on the top right hand side.
3. Click Delete Day.
Note: This will save automatically. When it is complete, you will be taken back to your seating chart and attendance for today's date.