In this lesson, you will review how to import test scores from DDC into your Gradebooks.
*Private exams are only viewable by the user who created them. In order for an exam to be viewed or used in Classroom by multiple users, it must be placed in the public folder
Where to Start
1. After creating and scanning an exam in DDC, log into your Classroom account.
2. Click Assignments, then Create Assignment.
Link to Your Gradebook
1. Click Grade, then Gradebook to access your Gradebooks.
2. After locating your new assignment (the imported DDC Exam), click within a cell of the row to see the assignment tooltip.
3. Click the icon on the far right of the tooltip to import exam grades. The grades will automatically pull in from your DDC Exam Portal.
4. The grades from your scanned exam should now populate for student that have taken the exam.
To see all of the other features available in Classroom, see the lessons in the chapter IO Classroom, Classroom Teacher.