In this lesson, you will review how to edit attendance data for a student in Classroom. Skedula allows teachers to view course attendance by weeks for a single student. Teachers can also edit the attendance from this view.Attendance can also be edited in the Attendance Book, in Take Attendance in the Seating chart, and by clicking on a student icon in the gradebook.
Where to Start
1. Begin typing the name of the student you want to edit attendance for in the search box. Click on the student's name when they appear.
Note: If the student does not appear after typing their first or last name, click enter and find the student from the list provided. Click on the student's name.
2. Click on the person icon to the right of the students picture.
1. Click Edit Attendance in the pop up menu that appears.
2. Select a date in the week of attendance you would like to edit. A calendar will pop up to help you with this selection.
3. Scroll down to the course you would like to view. Edit the attendance you would like for the week. Click A (absent), P (present), L(late) or E (excused). You can also type a comment in the box.
Note: Skedula users with the correct user rights can edit attendance for all courses.
You can hover your mouse over a particular day after it has been changed to see the original attendance for that day (if you have not saved ,closed or switched weeks).
4. Click Save and Close on the bottom left hand side to save the edits you made.
Note: If you do not want to save the edits you made, click close on the bottom ride hand side.