In this lesson, you will review how to transfer Gradebook settings from one term to another. You can transfer grading categories, marking periods, grading icons and grade outputs from one term to term to the next. This will save you the time of recreating your settings if they are the same from one term to the next.
Where to Start
1. Click Grade, then Grade Transfer.
2. Click Course Settings Transfer.
3. If you are an administrator and you do not have teacher access to any courses, click the gear icon at the top of the site
4. Scroll down and click Transfers.
5. Select the term you are transferring settings from on the left and check the boxes next to the courses that you would like these settings applied to.
6. Scroll down and choose which settings you would like to transfer by checking the boxes next to each option.
7. When done click Transfer.
Note: This will erase the course settings in this term and replace them with the course settings from term and course you define.