Anecdotal's that have a negative weight can be resolved. This give student the ability to regain the points if they've completed a task or action. Comments can also be applied to the anecdotal to help users track the progress of a resolution.
Where to Start
1. Click Student, then Anecdotal Logs.
2. Search for a student. To review this process, see the guide Search for Teachers, Students, Parents in Classroom.
3. Once you have the list of anecdotals, you will see the Resolve Incident icon for any any logged negative anecdotals.
4. Click Resolve Incident.
5. To remove the demerits click the Resolve button for each student involved in the incident.
6. Click Close when you are finished.
To add a comment to an anecdotal, search for a student and click on Anecdotal Logs on the student profile page.
Click on the "Comments" tab for the anecdotal you wish to add the comment to.
Enter your comments and click "Add Comments" button.