Not able to find the answer to your questions in the help center? Use the information below to create a ticket for your product's support team with all of the needed information to get your questions or issues resolved as quickly as possible.
- Did you check the help center for answers? Click the Illuminate logo at the top left of this article to explore all articles for your product.
- If you have an existing ticket and want to check on the status, please do not send in an additional ticket. This ensures that your issue is being worked on by the same agent throughout the process and ensures your ticket will be resolved as quickly as possible. If you have additional information to include on your ticket, please respond to the ticket already in progress.
- Provide as much pertinent information as possible, including any pertinent time sensitive information like local/state reporting deadlines. This helps us properly prioritize the issue against other work in our queue.
- Be specific! What teacher? What student? What school site? Provide as many details as possible.
- Screenshots or screencasts are appreciated to best understand where you're at in the system.
- If you have multiple issues, please send a ticket for each unique problem. This ensures that communication is clear about the issue being looked into and allows agents to easily submit a specific problem in to the development team if needed.
Creating a New Ticket
Submit a request to send in a new ticket the support team. Fill out the form to provide information to our team.
- Provide your email address.
- Select your Illuminate product. Not sure which product to select? Visit What Product am I Using?
- Provide a Subject, or a short description of what your issue or question is.
- Enter a description. The following information is helpful in troubleshooting an issue or answering a questions:
- What is your name?
- What district are you with or what is your district ID?
- What is currently happening?
- What are you expecting to happen?
- Provide a step by step of your process to reach the place that is causing issues or prompting your question.
- Provide the username of the user having the issue if it is not yourself.
- If the issue is with a specific student or students, please provide the student's name or student ID.
- Select the checkbox to mark the ticket as secure. This means that you will only be able to access the ticket through ZenDesk.
- Use this option if sending specific student details that may violate FERPA if sending through standard email.
- Attach files such as screenshots or screencasts. Your device may have a built in screenshot tool:
- MAC - Shift + CMD + 4
- Windows - Use the PrtScn key
- Select Submit to send in your ticket . You will receive an email confirmation with the ticket number.
- Open - the ticket is will the support team and you will receive a response as soon as possible.
- Awaiting your reply - someone has responded to your ticket and is waiting for a response from you for more information.
- Solved - the ticket has been resolved and no longer requires action.